Leaf Prints at The Lowry Hotel
I’m currently showing some of my leaf prints in a lovely exhibition called Inky Fingers at The Lowry Hotel. Produced by Comme Ca Art and curated by Andrew Magee, the exhibition showcases the work of six printmakers from Hot Bed Press including myself and Andrew, Jez Dolan, Samuel Horsley, Gwilym Hughes and Robert Helnow.
The exhibition runs until 17th November so two more weeks to go and have a look!
Search ‘Being A Freelance Artist’
'Being a Freelance Artist' is me, Jacqui Symons; a Manchester-based artist and designer, who creates public and community art alongside her own work and practice.
Being A Freelance Artist aims to give readers an insight into me and my work whilst at the same time providing advice and support about becoming and surviving as a freelance artist.
- RT @ChrisGPackham: Strung up on a fence - one of the UKs rarest mammals - and that's the real price of grouse #Twelfie #inglorious12th http… 5 days ago
- RT @artistsmakers: Bucket Box artwork now installed at @margatebuscafe. Free bucket & spade loan to reduce beach plastic. All toys found on… 5 days ago
- This is fascinating (and terrifying...) twitter.com/unfccc/status/… 1 week ago
- Rather beautiful collection of seeds with pappi (the fluffy bit) for artwork I'm creating... https://t.co/j7n1iROPP6 2 weeks ago
- RT @BarrierBreaker6: Thank you @GalleryOldham, we have loved working with you and sharing your space for the last six weeks. Now to get pla… 2 weeks ago