RSPB Mosaics – progress so far
Here’s the first few mosaics for the RSPB signage. I’m using the double-indirect method so they’re currently just on brown paper. The hawker (dragonfly to you and me) has been reversed ready for a test cast into a small concrete slab. Apologies for the awful photos – forgot my camera today so these are from my phone…
Search ‘Being A Freelance Artist’
'Being a Freelance Artist' is me, Jacqui Symons; a Manchester-based artist and designer, who creates public and community art alongside her own work and practice.
Being A Freelance Artist aims to give readers an insight into me and my work whilst at the same time providing advice and support about becoming and surviving as a freelance artist.
- Been visiting @instagram world last few days... haven’t decided whether I’ll stay there yet. Maybe dual citizenship… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Look at lovely collagraph plates by @karenjoyce007 in her studio @HotBedPress - beautiful! https://t.co/08ThC12bxs 2 weeks ago
- 11 mths research @ArtlabCPS with @AA2Aproject, new screens @screenstretch, exposed screens @HotBedPress leads to… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Testing zoetrope’s size, number of slots and picture direction before starting artwork and designs for exhibition... https://t.co/F6j1fUopw7 2 weeks ago
- RT @RobGMacfarlane: Word(s) of the day: "ghost species" - species that survive almost exclusively due to human intervention, on borrowed ti… 3 weeks ago