Hyde Orchard Creative Sessions – Day Three
Block printing and paper mosaics on the menu today…
We had a school gardening group in the morning and trainees from the Park Cafe in the afternoon. The Cafe provided us with a lovely buffet and afternoon tea and cakes!
Search ‘Being A Freelance Artist’
'Being a Freelance Artist' is me, Jacqui Symons; a Manchester-based artist and designer, who creates public and community art alongside her own work and practice.
Being A Freelance Artist aims to give readers an insight into me and my work whilst at the same time providing advice and support about becoming and surviving as a freelance artist.
- This is rather fantastic! twitter.com/printsalford/s… 3 days ago
- Look - it's my loo of bling! AKA The Gilded Pissoir... twitter.com/fountain2017/s… 3 days ago
- Ink, leaves, print... https://t.co/40DbKMnBdB 3 days ago
- RT @arbarus: An oak tree @RSPBDoveStone getting in on the tree drawing act too. twitter.com/RSPBDoveStone/… Hoping to reveal some Arboreal Artw… 5 days ago
- RT @NHSMillion: Would you support higher taxes to fund the NHS? RT for yes, like for no. theguardian.com/society/2017/s… 5 days ago